We welcome you to join our Propeller Dance community with your valued gift of support. Please consider making a contribution to Propeller Dance so that we can continue to:
- Empower the artist in everyone and bring people of all abilities and diversities together through dance, including Propeller’s dance training for children, youth, and adults.
- Create artistic works for the professional stage including dancers with a broad range of disability and those without, and to move audiences to experience these professional artists as beautiful and powerful.
- Build an inclusive society, change perceptions, promote diversity through outreach and education, and, bring access into the community.
Ways to Support Us
Attend Propeller Dance shows and events
What better way is there to learn about us and see for yourself what it is we do! Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an event.
Whether volunteering week after week in recreational classes, or helping out an a show or event, your volunteered time is invaluable to us! Learn more!
Make a charitable donation to Propeller Dance
Your support will enable us to continue making a huge impact for our dancers, students and the larger community. You can add to the conversation and help bridge the gap between people with and without disability!
- Your gift of $50 will help to bring a workshop to a disadvantaged school.
- Your gift of $150 will pay an emerging professional artist for a performance.
- Your gift of $250 will employ a teacher and musician to run one class for 20 people.
- Your gift of $30 per month will enable one person – a child, a person on low income, a person with a disability – to take classes for an entire year.
Donate in Memory
Honour the memory of a family member, friend, or colleague by making an In Memoriam donation to Propeller Dance.
Donate in Celebration
An In Honour Of donation is a unique and easy way to say congratulations, thank you, or best wishes. Celebrate your next event or acknowledge a special occasion by making an In Honour Of donation to Propeller Dance. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, holiday, work event, or anniversary, an In Honour Of donation is a meaningful gift to someone special. We will send a card on your behalf acknowledging your gift.
Donate through Workplace Giving
Propeller Dance encourages individuals to designate their United Way gift in support of Propeller Dance. Any gift through the United Way and Government of Canada’s Workplace Charitable Campaign can be designated to Propeller Dance – simply include us on your pledge form. Our Charitable Registration Number is 85710 0556 RR0001.
Sponsor an event or program
Businesses and other community partners are encouraged to sponsor Propeller Dance performances and educational programs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Make us part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Strategy
Propeller Dance welcomes the opportunity to work with businesses looking to contribute to a more inclusive and diverse society through the arts. Download our case for support, Art That Empowers: If you can breathe, you can dance, for more information about our impact, programs, and costs, as well as see some of our dancers through their own eyes.
Get in Touch
Do you have questions or ideas about how to lend your support? We’d love to hear from you!
Donor Bill of Rights
Propeller Dance adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Donor Bill of Rights.
Propeller also adheres to the AFP’s Principles of the eDonor Bill of Rights, which was created to address concerns and challenges arising from Internet charitable giving.