June 21-23-24 –
If you have never seen award winning Propeller Dance Company live don’t miss this special chance to experience Propeller’s unique ensemble of eight dancers, each with individual style and ways of being in the world, as they perform in Renata Soutter’s latest dance-theatre creation.
In a style that is all at once abstract, real and contemporary, Soutter and the Company along with musician Jesse Stewart take us through a raucous romp that reflects our shared desire for love, understanding… and good footwear. The refrain of desirable lives achieved through fight, flight and pride will have you laughing, crying and yelling out loud!
“Living the unDesirable Life”
- June 23-24 – 7:30 pm
- June 21 –1:30 pm, relaxed performance (dress rehearsal)
- Presented by Great Canadian Theatre Company (GCTC) in association with NAC Canada Scene
- At GCTC, 1233 Wellington Street West
Propeller Dance strives to provide an accessible performance experience, barrier-free and scent-free. We are working towards having options such as these available:
- Access for people who are Deaf and low-hearing; captioning of text and a limited number of vibrational chairs
- Access for people who are blind and visually impaired audience members; audio description and an audio flyer about the show in advance
- For audience who require a low stimulation environment; a live-streaming option
- Two personal support workers will be available at shows to provide assistance
For more details on accessible features please get in touch at email@example.com or 613-236-5196 ext. 314.
Photo: Andrew Balfour