June 21, 23, 24 –
If you have never seen award winning Propeller Dance Company live don’t miss this special chance to experience Propeller’s unique ensemble of eight dancers, each with individual style and ways of being in the world, as they perform in Renata Soutter’s latest dance-theatre creation.
In a style that is all at once abstract, real and contemporary, Soutter and the Company along with musician Jesse Stewart take us through a raucous romp that reflects our shared desire for love, understanding… and good footwear. The refrain of desirable lives achieved through fight, flight and pride will have you laughing, crying and yelling out loud!
- June 23 & 24 – 7:30 pm
- June 21 –2 pm, relaxed performance (dress rehearsal)
- Presented by Great Canadian Theatre Company (GCTC) in association with NAC Canada Scene
- At GCTC, 1233 Wellington Street West
We are especially excited that this year’s performance will offer new options to increase engagement and accessibility, including:
- Accessible venue
- Audio Flyer – click here to listen!
- Audio Program – click here to listen!
- Audio Biographies – click here to listen!
- Audio Description – click here to listen!
- ASL interpreters
- Assisted listening devices
- Sensory seats (4 available) for people who are Deaf and low-hearing- buy your tickets early to request a sensory seat!
- For audience who require a low stimulation environment; a live-streaming option
- Two personal support workers will be available at shows to provide assistance
- For more details on accessible features please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-236-5196 ext. 314.
Photo: Andrew Balfour
Watch our interviews below about the creation of Living the
ROBERT CHARTIER Interview – Dancer in Living the
MICHELE DECOTTIGNIES Interview – Dramaturge in Living the