All youth are welcome to get creative and explore the incredible power of dance improvisation to live music. The class site is accessible for people who use mobility aids.
Sundays, January 13 to May 5
2:00 pm to 3:30pm
OYP School Studio
Shenkman Arts Centre
(245 Centrum Blvd.)
Teacher: Ximena Puente
Teaching Assistant: Liz Winkelaar
Propeller Dance provides dance classes for:
Children aged 4 to 7 years old - 9:30-10:30 a.m -
Please have your child arrive by 9:20 am for class.
Children aged 8 to 12 years old - 11:00 am-12 noon
Please have your child arrive by 10:50 am for class.
Churchill Alternative School, 345 Ravenhill Avenue, (Westboro) Ottawa
- Instructors: Shara Weaver, Ximena Puente
- Teaching Assistants: Jessie Huggett
- Volunteers: Bella Bowes, Liz Winkelaar, Moni Hoffman
- Musician: Jason Sonier
- $100 for the session; subsidies are available.
Youth & Adults (age 16 and up)
Monday Youth/Adult Class
Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre, 300, ave des Peres Blancs, Ottawa (Vanier) ON
- Instructor: Renata Soutter
- Musician: Mark Rehder
- $100 for a ten-week session; subsidies are available.
Wednesday Youth/Adult Class
Centennial Public School gymnasium, 376 Gloucester Street (Slater / Bay in Centretown).
- Instructor: Shara Weaver
- Musician: Mike Essoudry
- $100 for ten-week session; subsidies are available.
All sites are in accessible locations for people who use mobility aids. All people who choose to dance are welcome.